Landlords Insurance

Whether you’re looking for a better deal on your current landlord insurance, have a property portfolio or need to cover your first buy to let property we can help find the cover your require at a competitive premium.

We have a wide range of ‘add-on’ products available to you, from rent guarantee to legal cover. Our experienced advisors will search for a competitive quotation with cover suited to your needs.

Who needs Landlord’s Insurance?

If you have invested in the UK buy-to-let market or perhaps inherited a residential property, you’ll want to be sure that your assets are fully protected. A standard home insurance policy is not suitable for a domestic property that is let, we would therefore recommend that you look at a specialised landlords insurance policy. For holiday homes which are let on short term contracts you will need a holiday home insurance policy.

What does it cover?

There are a number of reasons for ensuring that you do not use a standard household policy in place of a Buy to Let insurance policy. Most benefits available under a standard household policy are severely curtailed when the property is let and cover may cease altogether if you do not advise the insurer that the property is let. The things to consider when looking at insurance to cover let property are:

  • Landlord building insurance
  • Loss of rent cover
  • Landlords contents insurance
  • Unoccupied property insurance
  • Landlords legal expenses cover
  • Rent guarantee insurance
  • Cost of providing alternative suitable accommodation

landlord insurance

If you would like a free quote for landlords insurance call our a member of our team now on 01872 572 957 or complete the online enquiry form.