Buildings & Contents Insurance

For the majority of people your home is the biggest investment that you will make. Therefore you want to ensure that both your buildings and its contents are fully insured.

We have access to a wide range of insurers and schemes, providing flexibility and value for money for our customers, no matter where you live in the UK we can help you.

Who needs Home Insurance?

Home insurance is not a legal requirement but if you are taking out a mortgage on your property your lender will require buildings insurance cover to be taken, despite what many people think most of us needn’t get buildings insurance from our mortgage company, who may not provide the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.

What does it cover?

The two main types of insurance are buildings coverage and contents coverage. If you own your home it is important to have both buildings coverage as well as contents coverage. Renters often only need contents coverage but be sure to fully understand your rental or lease agreement to make sure you don’t have to also provide buildings coverage.

  • All types of homes – from flats to luxury properties
  • Buildings only
  • Contents only
  • Buildings & contents combined
  • Personal Property when away from the home
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Cover for high value limits & valuable collections
  • Thatched & listed properties

home insurance quote

If you would like a quote for your home insurance please call a member of our team on 01872 572 957 or complete the online enquiry form.