Motor Trade Insurance

We are specialists in providing our customers with the cover that they need at a great price, and our range of motor trade insurance policy offerings is no different.

We work with a range of insurance partners to bring you the best possible price, and give you the level of indemnity cover that you require.

Who needs Motor Trade Insurance?

Motor trade insurance policies are designed to cover those who earn their living by selling, buying, repairing or generally doing anything related to cars vans or motorbikes. Motor trade insurance will provide cover for small, big or even part-time motor traders. There are several different kinds of motor trade insurance policies that vary in features, premiums, and the extent or nature of coverage.

What does it cover?

Everything surrounding the policy is based on your choices, whether you want different types of cars covered including your own private vehicle, your breakdown truck or anything else to be protected. Even if you only want a part time motor trader policy, this is also available to you

  • Road risk only
  • Third party only
  • Third party, fire and theft
  • Comprehensive

motor trade insurance

If you would like a quote for your motor trade insurance call a member of our team direct on 01872 572 597 or complete the online enquiry form.