Holiday Home Insurance

With over 25 years experience providing insurance solutions for holiday homes, we are experts in providing specialist insurance protection to meet all the requirements of holiday home owners.

JR Stephens can provide insurance cover whether you use the property as your own holiday retreat, occasionally or frequently, or if you let your property to holiday makers.

Who needs Holiday Home Insurance

Standard home insurance or landlords insurance would not be suitable for you as the owner of a holiday home overseas or in the UK. Insuring your holiday home overseas can be a daunting task, with foreign languages, unfamiliar market practices and differing levels of insurance cover. That’s why it pays to count on JR Stephens Insurance’s vast experience of providing holiday home insurance.

Our policies are underwritten by a consortium of leading UK insurers, our documentation is in English and our claims service is based in the UK. We offer wider cover than you can often expect from foreign insurers, including accidental damage and liability insurance. And then there’s the security and simplicity of dealing with a UK company.

What does it cover?

  • UK and overseas properties
  • Cover when let to family and friends
  • 24-hour emergency helpline (UK based)
  • Cover for temporary accommodation
  • Cover for loss of rental income
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Property owner’s liability cover

holiday home insurance quote

If you would like a quote for holiday home insurance please call a member of our team on 01872 572 957 or complete the online enquiry form.